To Our Skin Actives Family,
We are as deeply concerned about the state of the world due to the spread of the COVID19 virus as you are. We are living in unprecedented times and this is putting unforeseen strains on relationships of all kinds, all around the globe. This being the case, we just wanted to take a second and address you, our customers, without whom Skin Actives would not be possible, directly.
- Skin Actives Remains Open For Business - The swiftness that this crisis has moved across our land could not have been predicted. We remain open and committed to meeting the needs of our customers as they arise. You will continue to be able to place orders with us via our webstore. We will ship 4 days a week, starting March 23, 2020. We will answer your inquiries submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours.
- Social Distancing Measures - Skin Actives has quickly implemented a strict regimen of social distancing for all our employees engaged in company related business. We were one of the first companies in Arizona to activate Work From Home protocols. The only staff that we have meeting on-site are necessary for the production and distribution of our products. And even those staffing levels are kept as low as possible not just for your safety, but for theirs.
- Enhanced Safety Protocols - For those members of the Skin Actives staff that are required to meet at our facility to work, we have engaged additional steps to ensure your safety. At Skin Actives we pride ourselves on creating clean, healthy, safe products; the best in the world. With the spread of COVID19 we have implemented enhanced cleaning measures around our office to ensure that every surface is clean, disinfected and safe. We will continue at this level of rigor until such as time as we see fit to return to our standard operating procedures.
- Our Office is Closed to Visitors - Ordinarily we are happy to have a member of our Skin Actives family stop by to pick up their order, talk about our product or receive a consultation. Unfortunately these are not ordinary times. Until further notice our office is closed. You will not be able to pick up your order on-site or make purchases at our front desk. Our office is locked and only authorized personnel will be permitted to enter the building.
- Careful Monitoring and Adaptation - We are keenly aware of the situation unfolding around us. Sometimes it seems like the state of the nation, the state of the world really, changes on an hourly basis. We are staying abreast of these developments and engaging with our customers and employees rapidly. We have taken steps quickly up to this point and will continue to do so. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com
Additionally, we have some words from our founder, Dr. Hannah Sivak:
"Dear clients, customers, friends
The name of our company is Skin Actives Scientific. From the beginning, 15 years ago, and starting with our name, we wanted to convey that we use science in everything we do, in formulating our products, in the ingredients we make ourselves and in the words we use to communicate with our customers..
Sometimes our commitment to scientific practice and thinking has placed us in conflict with trends and fads (and some people), but for 15 years, the scientific process has served us well.
If the current corona virus crisis is to be surmounted, science will guide us - but it must be accompanied by community action to safeguard the health of the most vulnerable.
I have posted some information about the virus on my blog at hannahsivak.com, I will post a number of links to resources I have found to be reliable.
We will continue to produce and ship products made here in Arizona as long as our state authorities allow us to, if you have the option of ordering products sooner rather than later, that would be very helpful as it will reduce the impact of a closure if that is required from us.
We would like to extend our wishes for a speedy recovery to our customers that are sick, and encouragement to those whose movement and activities will be limited over the coming months. I will be one of those staying inside for long periods, please use our forum to send your questions, I will do my best to answer them.
Hannah and the Skin Actives Team"
Thank you for taking the time to read this. At the end of the day we are the same people, doing this job that we love so much. Please, take care of yourselves. Keep an eye on the situation as it develops in your community. Drink lots of water and have some healthy food on hand. Engage in social distancing to the degree that you are able.