Our top selling anti-aging product made even better! The same Collagen Serum formula you love with the addition of ROS BioNet and Apocycnin. Apocynin decreases oxidative stress and promotes the synthesis of Collagen which will promote skin health and vitality. ROS BioNet is an exclusive combination of antioxidant proteins created by Skin Actives Scientific. This serum helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and improves overall tone and texture. Skin Actives collagen serum formula combines EGF, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid to make an elegant and effective facial serum. Pure Epidermal Growth Factors promote skin rejuvenation while Sea Kelp Bioferment, with its full array of nutrients plus polysaccharides, will moisturize your skin and protect it from pollution and bacteria. We've packed our Collagen Serum full of nutrients, antioxidants and minerals! This multi-dimensional facial serum is perfect for women and men of all ages who want to delay, prevent or reduce multiple signs of aging while providing maximum moisture and nutrients to support overall skin health. Suitable for all skin types.
How it works
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports healthy skin with a good source of nutrients
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry skin
- Helps to reduce redness and inflammation
How to use it
To open the 1oz Airless Pump, pull cap straight off. Do not unscrew. Prime the pump by pressing pump repeatedly until product appears. Pump desired amount and gently apply to clean, dry face and neck once or twice daily
Refrigerate after opening for best results. Do not unscrew the pump/cap for best results with the Airless Pump.
Water, Seakelp (Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate) Bioferment, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Apocynin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, sh-Polypeptide-2, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-77, Superoxide Dismutase, Carnosine, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, Niacinamide, Betulinic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Epigallocatechin Gallate, Glutathione, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
- Seiji, Makota; Yoshida, Toshio; Itakura, Hideko; Irimajiri, Toshikatsu. (1969) Inhibition of melanin formation by sulfhydryl compounds. Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 52: 280-6.
- Kohn, Robert R. (1955) Glutathione inhibition of melanin synthesis in vitro. Enzymologia, 17: 193-8.
- Atrux-Tallau, Nicolas; Romagny, Celine; Padois, Karine; Denis, Alain, Haftek, Marek, Falson, Francoise, Pirot, Fabrice, Maibach, Howard I (2010) Effects of glycerol on human skin damaged by acute sodium lauryl sulphate treatment. Archives Dermatological Res. 30: 435-441
- Smith, Dana G., Anti-Aging Discovery Could Lead to Restorative Skin Treatments. Scientific American., April 4, 2019., https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/anti-aging-discovery-could-lead-to-restorative-skin-treatments/
For Topical Use Only, Not Intended for Consumption.
Claims on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.