This powerful EGF serum packs 10 times the amount of epidermal growth factor than our Collagen Serum to boost cell turnover and nurture the skin’s natural recovery process. Fortified with hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid, this EGF Serum can be used on skin that has suffered sun damage, natural signs of aging as well as chemical peels and laser treatments. Fermented sea kelp is a complete nutrition source for your skin. Ideal for aging, thinning or damaged skin, this serum will help your skin look revitalized and feel soft and smooth.
How it works
- Stimulates cellular growth, proliferation, and healing
- Aids in collagen production
- Hydrates and nourishes skin
How to use it
Apply a small amount once or twice daily to clean, dry skin.
Apply directly after chemical peels or other aesthetic procedures to speed healing.
Water, Sea Kelp (Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate) Bioferment, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid.
- Nobel Prize Winning Research - Cohen, Stanley (1993). Nobel Lecture 1986. Epidermal Growth Factor. In: Physiology or Medicine 1981-1990: Nobel Lectures, Including Presentation Speeches and Laureates
- Heck, Diane E.; Laskin, Debra L.; Gardner, Carol R.; Laskin, Jeffrey D. (1992) Epidermal growth factor suppresses nitric oxide and hydrogen peroxide production by keratinocytes. Potential role for nitric oxide in the regulation of wound healing. J Biol Chem 267:21277-80.
- Tsang, Man Wo; Wong, Wan Keung R.; Hung, Chi Sang; Lai, Kwok-Man; Tang, Wegin; Cheung, Elaine Y. N.; Kam, Grace; Leung, Leo; Chan, Chi Wai; Chu, Chung Min; Lam, Edward K. H. (2003) Human epidermal growth factor enhances healing of diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetes Care, 26:1856-1861.
- Grahn, Jennifer C.; Isseroff, R. Rivkah. (2004) Human melanocytes do not express EGF receptors. Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 123: 244-246.
Esquirol Caussa, J.; Herrero Vila, E. (2015) Epidermal growth factor, innovation and safety. Medicina Clinica 145: 305-312.
- Draelos, Zoe Diana (2016) The Effect of a Combination of Recombinant EGF Cosmetic Serum and a Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid Serum as Compared to a Fibroblast Conditioned Media Serum on the Appearance of Aging Skin JOURNAL OF DRUGS IN DERMATOLOGY 15: 738-741
- Wu, ZZ; Tang, Y; Fang, HD; Su, ZC; Xu, B. ; Lin, YL ; Zhang, P; Wei, X (2015) Decellularized scaffolds containing hyaluronic acid and EGF for promoting the recovery of skin wounds. J Mater Sci: Mater Med, 26: 59.
For Topical Use Only, Not Intended for Consumption.
Claims on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.