High Potency EGF Spray 0.47oz has 10 times the amount of epidermal growth factor than our other Skin Actives' products to boost cell turnover and nurture the skin’s natural recovery process. With hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid, High Potency EGF Spray contributes to increased collagen production. It will trigger cell regeneration and may help restore skin damaged bysun damage, natural signs of aging as well as chemical peels and laser treatments. Ideal for aging, thinning or damaged skin, this high potency epidermal growth factor spray feels cool and soothing on damaged skin and doesn't need to be rubbed in so it minimizes painful application.
How it works
- Stimulates cellular growth, proliferation, and healing
- Moisturizes skin
How to use it
Pump a small amount onto skin once or twice daily.
Apply directly after chemical peels or other aesthetic procedures to speed healing.
Water, Propanediol, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol (and)
Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate,
- Nobel Prize Winning Research - Cohen, Stanley (1993). Nobel Lecture 1986. Epidermal Growth Factor. In: Physiology or Medicine 1981-1990: Nobel Lectures, Including Presentation Speeches and Laureates
- Heck, Diane E.; Laskin, Debra L.; Gardner, Carol R.; Laskin, Jeffrey D. (1992) Epidermal growth factor suppresses nitric oxide and hydrogen peroxide production by keratinocytes. Potential role for nitric oxide in the regulation of wound healing. J Biol Chem 267:21277-80.
- Tsang, Man Wo; Wong, Wan Keung R.; Hung, Chi Sang; Lai, Kwok-Man; Tang, Wegin; Cheung, Elaine Y. N.; Kam, Grace; Leung, Leo; Chan, Chi Wai; Chu, Chung Min; Lam, Edward K. H. (2003) Human epidermal growth factor enhances healing of diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetes Care, 26:1856-1861.
- Grahn, Jennifer C.; Isseroff, R. Rivkah. (2004) Human melanocytes do not express EGF receptors. Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 123: 244-246.
Esquirol Caussa, J.; Herrero Vila, E. (2015) Epidermal growth factor, innovation and safety. Medicina Clinica 145: 305-312.
- Draelos, Zoe Diana (2016) The Effect of a Combination of Recombinant EGF Cosmetic Serum and a Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid Serum as Compared to a Fibroblast Conditioned Media Serum on the Appearance of Aging Skin JOURNAL OF DRUGS IN DERMATOLOGY 15: 738-741
- Wu, ZZ; Tang, Y; Fang, HD; Su, ZC; Xu, B. ; Lin, YL ; Zhang, P; Wei, X (2015) Decellularized scaffolds containing hyaluronic acid and EGF for promoting the recovery of skin wounds. J Mater Sci: Mater Med, 26: 59.
For Topical Use Only, Not Intended for Consumption.
Claims on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.