Our Advanced Ageless Vitamin A Cream is the same great formula but with added Apocynin and ROS BioNet. Apocynin decreases oxidative stress and promotes the synthesis of Collagen which will promote skin health and vitality. ROS BioNet is an exclusive combination of antioxidant proteins created by Skin Actives Scientific. This Vitamin A Cream is a gentle and lightweight exfoliating formula with a blend of natural oils to clear pores, renew skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Our Vitamin A Cream uses Retinyl Acetate which is gentler and more stable version of vitamin A. Retinols at higher concentrations can sometimes damage skin and thin the skin barrier. So our Vitamin A Cream is just enough to promote cell turnover rate without causing sensitivity issues in most people. Skin Actives Vitamin A Cream contains our exclusive Sea Kelp Bioferment with its full array of nutrients plus polysaccharides, which will moisturize your skin and protect it from pollution and bacteria. It also contains hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid to moisturize your skin and a blend of natural oils such as jojoba, sweet almond, avocado and pomegranate oils to produce a soft, supple feel to your skin. This product is perfect for anyone who wants to gently exfoliate skin on a regular basis to reduce breakouts from acne or reduce those fine lines. Vitamin A Cream is suitable for a skin types. Always remember to wear a sunscreen when using any Vitamin A derivative.
How it works
- Helps improve appearance of pores
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves overall skin texture
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin
How to use it
Gently apply to clean skin on the face nightly
As with any Vitamin A or retinol product, wear sunscreen every day
Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Seakelp (Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate) Bioferment, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Retinyl Acetate, Apocynin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Carnosine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Allantoin, Alpha-D-Tocopherol Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (and) Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane (and) Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, sh-Polypeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-77, Superoxide Dismutase, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Tocopherols, Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Xanthophyll, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben.
- .J.J. Fu, G.G. Hillebrand, P. Raleigh, J. Li, M.J. Marmor, V. Bertucci,_P.E. Grimes, S.H. Mandy, M.I. Perez, S.H. Weinkle and J.R. Kaczvinsky (2010). A randomized, controlled comparative study of the wrinkle reduction benefits of a cosmetic niacinamide⁄peptide⁄retinyl propionate product regimen vs. a prescription 0.02% tretinoin product regimen. British J. Dermatology, 162: 647–654.
- Smith, Dana G., Anti-Aging Discovery Could Lead to Restorative Skin Treatments. Scientific American., April 4, 2019., https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/anti-aging-discovery-could-lead-to-restorative-skin-treatments/
For Topical Use Only, Not Intended for Consumption.
Claims on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.